- Minor in Veterans Studies (18 Credit Hours)
- Inter-Departmental Certificate in Veterans Studies (12 Credit Hours)
- Associate in General Studies Concentrations in Veterans Studies
Who Would be Interested in Veterans Studies?
- Individuals interested in working or living within the military/veteran community
- Veterans who wish to gain a broader perspective and contextualize their first-hand experiences
- Students who wish to become more aware about veterans issues and learn ways to give back
Why Veterans Studies?
- VTS at EKU is the only one of its kind in the United States.
- As wars end in Iraq and Afghanistan the need for informed, compassionate individuals will increase alongside the need to help veterans.
- Realistic, practical coursework allows student's work to directly impact the veteran community.
- An inter-departmental approach allows students to approach veteran's issues from a wide variety of perspectives.
- EKU's growing population of student veterans allows for hands-on activities, trips, and interactions.
How Do I Get More Information?
For more information please visit vetstudies.eku.edu
Office: 127 Cammack Building
Contact Robert Brubaker, Chair, Department of Psychology