- B.B.A. in Risk Management and Insurance
- Minor in Risk Management and Insurance
Why Risk Management and Insurance?
- The ONLY Risk Management and Insurance program in Kentucky
- All EKU School of Business degree programs, including Risk Management and Insurance, are accredited by AACSB International
- Significant industry interaction and support through meet-and-greet and major specific career fairs
- An active professional fraternity (Gamma Iota Sigma) with at least one trip out of state a semester
- Strong alumni base
- Potential for local, regional, and national employment
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
Students may select Risk Management and Insurance upon applying to the university
How Do I Get More Information?
On-Campus Program Information
Online Program Information
Contact Kaitlin Dougherty, Online Enrollment Advisor
Are There Scholarship Opportunities?
Risk Management and Insurance has strong industry support:
- Insurance Institute of Kentucky
- Kentucky Chapter of CPCU
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Company Scholarship
- People's Insurance Agency
- Kentucky Association of Counties - KACo
- Risk and Insurance Management Society/Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters - RIMS/CPCU Insurance Studies Fund