B.S. in Agriculture
Who Would be Interested in Pre-Veterinary Medicine (Agriculture)?
- Enjoy working with animals to make them healthy
- Enjoy the outdoors and want to be connected to nature
- Are interested in a field with a good job outlook
- Prefer to have hands-on experience along with solid academic training
Why Pre-Veterinary Medicine (Agriculture)?
- High acceptance rate into Veterinary school programs
- Internships available with local veterinarians
- Department faculty committed to the professional growth and development of students
- Small classes, family atmosphere
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
Students may select Pre-Veterinary Medicine upon applying to the university.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Attending Veterinary School at Auburn University
- Owner-Operator of private veterinary practice for both small and large animals
You may also be interested in:
How Do I Get More Information?
Are There Scholarship Opportunities?
- Agriculture Alumni Scholarship
- Dwight G. Barkley Scholarship
- Bige Isaacs Memorial Scholarship
- Charles C. & Betty C. Combs Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Glenn W. Hayes Endowed Scholarship
- Cecil B. and Hazel S. Clark Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Agriculture Department Farm Credit Freshman Scholarship
- Madison County Home Tobacco Scholarship
- Michael Judge Scholarship