Minor In Military Leadership
Who Would be Interested in Military Leadership?
- Students who wish to obtain a commission as an Army Officer
- Contracted Army ROTC cadets
Why Military Leadership?
- Earn your commission as a Second Lieutenant in the U.S. Army, Army National Guard or Army Reserve.
- Highly qualified individuals can qualify for various financial incentives
- Serve your country as an Army Officer
- Gain leadership experience to set yourself apart from other job seeking college graduates
What Are the Program Requirements?
Basic Course Requirement (Complete one of the following)
- Basic Training
- Leader's Training Course
- 4 Years of JROTC
- MSL 101, 102, 201 and 202
Advanced Course Requirement (21 Hours)
- MSL 301, 302, 303, 310, 401 and 402
How Do I Get More Information?
Are There Scholarship Opportunities?
- Army ROTC offers 2-, 3- and 4-year scholarships to highly qualified individuals.
- Qualified students can join the National Guard or Army Reserve and earn various educational benefits.