- MS in General Psychology (Thesis Option)
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Students who want to gain experience in experimental psychology prior to applying for a Ph.D. program.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- An undergraduate Psychology degree is most useful, but other degrees with Psychology content are also appropriate.
- A minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 2.5, or 2.75 for the last 60 hours. Students receiving clear admission to graduate programs in Psychology usually have an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- A Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score is required; V-149; Q-141; AW-4.0
- Three letters of recommendation, two related to the undergraduate major, with at least one from faculty.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Graduates have been accepted to Ph.D. programs in Psychology as well as Law School. Other graduates are working as adjunct or part-time faculty at community colleges and regional universities.
How Do I Get More Information?
- Students can contact Dr. Robert Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the website at http://psychology.eku.edu/general-psychology-masters.