- MS in Chemistry (Thesis Option)
- MS in Chemistry (Co-Op Option)
- MS in Chemistry (Course Work Option)
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Individuals with experience working in modern labs
- Individuals interested in integrated teaching and research experiences
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Hold a BS in Chemistry
- Mimimum UG GPA of 3.0
- GRE Scores: Verbal: >144; Quantitative: >150
- For EKU students applying to the MS program through the 3+2 accelerated duel degree program, the GRE general test will be waived.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Ph.D. studies in schools such as the University of Kentucky, the University of Louisville, Purdue, Ohio State University, and Texas A&M
- Government and Industrial Labs
- Teaching in Middle and High Schools
How Do I Get More Information?
- Please see: www.chemistry.eku.edu