- Engineering/Technology Education
- Technical Education Administration
- Occupational Training and Development
- Agriculture Education
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Teachers of technology subjects in community colleges and secondary schools
- Those who want to become trainers in an occupational setting
- Teachers of agriculture and horticulture in community colleges and secondary schools
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Applicants are expected to present an appropriate undergraduate technical teaching major and provide proof of acceptable professional and scholarly aptitude. An undergraduate grade point average of
- 2.5 and individual Verbal and Quantitative scores of 144 or higher on the Graduate Record Examination are expected.
- Applicants with cumulative undergraduate GPA’s of 3.0 or higher, or 3.25 or higher in their last 60 hours of undergraduate work are exempt from the GRE/GMAT/MAT requirement. Applicants may submit scores on the GMAT or the MAT as a substitute for the GRE. GMAT scores of 420 or higher are expected. MAT scores of 380 or higher are expected.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Secondary schools and the Kentucky Community and Technical College system.
- Department of Criminal Justice Training (DOCJT)
- Sonic Corporation and other corporate training centers.
How Do I Get More Information?
- Department home page: http://www.technology.eku.edu
- Program web page: http://www.technology.eku.edu/masters-career-and-technical-education-ms
- Contact Dennis Field, Director of Graduate Programs, Dennis.Field@eku.edu; 859-622-6781