Master of Arts in Teaching: Secondary
College of Education and Applied Human Sciences
- Master of Arts in Teaching: Secondary
Who would be Interested in This Program?
- Bachelor Degree holders wishing to teach in high schools in grades 9 through 12.
What Are the Requirements to be admitted to the Program?
- Candidates must meet the requirements of both the EKU Graduate School and MAT program.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- In private and public high schools throughout Kentucky and the nation.
How Do I Get More Information?
- Visit https://mat.eku.edu/
- Email or telephone the MAT Coordinator:
Dr. Julie Rutland at firstname.lastname@example.org