Get the Program Guide
- B.B.A. in Marketing, Marketing Concentration
- B.B.A. in Marketing, Marketing Research & Analytics Concentration
- B.B.A. in Marketing, Music Marketing Concentration
- B.B.A. in Marketing, Professional Golf Management Concentration
- Certificate, Marketing Research and Analytics
- Certificate, Sales
Who Would be Interested in Marketing?
Students who possess the following traits would excel in Marketing:
- Outgoing Personality
- Good Communication Skills
- Marketing is accredited by the AACSB.
- The PGM program is one of 20 nationwide and is accredited by the PGA
- Music Marketing is a unique program combining market knowledge with music interests.
- Students are taught by academically qualified faculty.
- Students can take advantage of co-operative education opportunities.
- Students can participate in student professional organizations for each Marketing option.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to this Program?
Students may select any of the Marketing options as their major upon applying to the university.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Lexmark International
- Ashland Inc.
- Walmart Corporation
How Do I Get More Information?
Are There Scholarship Opportunities?
Kermit and Opal Patterson Scholarship