Master of Arts in Education: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (P-12)
for currently licensed educators
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Licensed teachers in any area seeking to add certification in Deaf and Hard of Hearing while completing a master’s degree.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Graduate School
- Must be licensed teacher in elementary, middle, secondary or special education.
Where are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
Classroom and itinerant elementary, middle, and high schools as teachers of the deaf and hard of hearing/
How Do I Get More Information?
- Visit https://curriculum.eku.edu/master-arts-education-special-education
- Email or telephone the Program Coordinator
- Dr. Michelle Gremp at Michelle.Gremp@eku.edu
- 859 822-8013