- Rank I (non-degree) Programs in Elementary, Middle, Secondary, School Media Librarian
- Options available to add certification in elementary, middle, or secondary certification
- Options available to add endorsements to teaching certification in English as a Second Language (ESL), Environmental Education, Gifted Education, Instructional Computer Technology, Math Literacy Specialist (K-5), Literacy (P-12), or Teacher Leader
What is a Rank I Program?
Rank I programs are 30 hour graduate programs for certified teachers who already hold a master’s degree/Rank II certification. These non-degree programs lead to a pay raise in Kentucky public schools.
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Current Elementary Education Teachers
- Current Middle Grade Teachers
- Current Secondary Education Teachers
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Graduate School
- Must be licensed teacher
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- In schools across the state
How Do I Get More Information?