- Master of Arts in Education: Learning and Behavior Disorders Advanced Study: Response to Intervention (RTI)
- for currently licensed special educators
- Master of Arts in Education: Learning and Behavior Disorders
- Adding certification for teachers licensed in other areas
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Licensed teachers in either special education or another area looking to do advanced study in Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Licensed teachers seeking to add certification in special education while completing a master’s degree.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Graduate School
- Must be licensed teacher in elementary, middle, or secondary teaching certification program.
Where are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- In elementary, middle, and high schools as teachers.
How Do I Get More Information?
- Visit https://ekuonline.eku.edu/education/master-arts-education-special-education
- Email or telephone the Program Coordinator
- Dr. Michelle Gremp at Michelle.Gremp@eku.edu
- 859 822-8013