- Master of Arts in Education, Learning and Behavior Disorders Advanced Study (for currently licensed special educators)
- Master of Arts in Education, Learning and Behavior Disorders Adding Certification (for teachers licensed in another area)
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Licensed teachers in either special education or another area looking to do advanced study in special education or to add certification in special education while completing a masters degree.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Must have a valid KY Teaching Certificate or a proven statement of eligibility.
- Need GRE or Miller's scores- waived with undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- All applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or 3.0 in last 60 hours of coursework.
Where are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Recent graduate students are employed in school districts as special education teachers.
How Do I Get More Information?