- Therapeutic Recreation
- Natural Resource Recreation Management
- Recreation Management and Event Planning
- Tourism and Resort Recreation
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Students that earn a degree in Recreation and Park Administration are positioned for a variety of career opportunities in Recreation Management, Special Events Programming, Natural Resource Management, Outdoor and Adventure Recreation, Tourism and Resort Management, Therapeutic Recreation, Facility Management, Church Recreation, Campus Recreation, Military Recreation, Camps, and Non-Profit Organizations.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Students without a recreation background may be required to take REC 280, REC 350, and/or REC 480 .
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- 4-H Youth Development
- Bulleit Distilling
- Disney Theme Parks
- EKU Campus Recreation
- Georgetown Parks & Recreation Department
- Kalahari Resorts
- Kentucky Fish & Wildlife
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Kentucky State Parks
- Lexington Parks and Recreation
- Richmond Parks & Recreation
- Tehachapi Valley Recreation and Parks District
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Forest Service
- U.S. National Park System
How Do I Get More Information?