- Master of Arts in Education: Literacy (P-12)
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Current Elementary Education Teachers
- Current Middle Grade Teachers
- Current Secondary Education Teachers
- Current Reading and Writing Teaching Specialists
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Graduate School
- Must be licensed teacher elementary teacher.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- In elementary, middle, and secondary schools throughout the state.
- In curriculum leadership positions in schools, districts, and at state level.
How Do I Get More Information?
- Visit http://curriculum.eku.edu/graduate-programs or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXliciOeoE0&feature=youtu.be
- Email or telephone the Graduate Coordinator: