- Literacy (P-12) with Teacher Leader Endorsement
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Current Elementary Education Teachers
- Current Middle Grade Teachers
- Current Secondary Education Teachers
- Current Reading and Writing Teaching Specialists
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Prospective graduate students must meet the admission requirements of the Graduate School.
- Candidates without prior graduate coursework must either have earned an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (or a GPA of 3.25 or higher in their last 60 hours) or they must submit either GRE or MAT scores.
- Candidates must have a valid state teaching certification.
Where Are Recent Graduate of the Program Employed?
- In reading and writing programs in elementary, middle, and secondary schools throughout the state.
How Do I Get More Information?