- Corrections Policy & Leadership
- Juvenile Justice Policy and Leadership
- Police Policy and Leadership
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
Anyone interested in:
Law enforcement, corrections and juvenile justice, priming leaders in the criminal justice field with the knowledge and skillsets needed to be effective change agents in their communities, regions, states and beyond.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher or 3.25 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- GRE Scores of 286 combined (verbal/quantitative) and 4.0 (writing)
- GRE can be waived if the overall undergraduate GPA is 3.0 or higher OR 3.25 in the last 60 hours OR if applicant has a previously earned advanced degree from an accredited university
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal & Professional Statement
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Bureau of Prisons
- Probation & Parole (state and federal levels)
- American Probation & Parole Association
- KY State Police
How Do I Get More Information?