Who Would Be Interested in This Program?
- Those seeking to enhance their skills, knowledge, and abilities as a manager
- Those seeking to become a contributing, talented manager in any department, in any company, in any industry, at any level
- Those seeking to advance into positions of leadership within their organizations
- Those interested in an innovative, practical approach to relevant business content
- Those interested in a compressed course format compatible with full-time work schedules
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- A minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 2.5 with a bachelor degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A score of 450 or higher on the GMAT or 145 verbal, 147 quantitative on the GRE
*GRE is waived for the Fall '22 cohort if undergraduate GPA is greater than 2.5.
- A letter of application describing why you would like to pursue the MBA and how it fits into your career plans
- At least two letters of reference
The MBA Program no longer includes specified prerequisite courses. Instead, a boot camp is required for all entering students.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
How Do I Get More Information?