- Master of Arts in Education: Middle Grade Education (5-9)
- Options available to add endorsements to teaching certification in English as a Second Language (ESL), Environmental Education, Gifted Education, Instructional Computer Technology, Teacher Leader, or Literacy Specialist.
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Current middle grade teachers
- Current elementary education teachers seeking to add middle grades certification (a two-step process; first, obtain middle grade license (24 hours of content) and then pursue the MAEd Middle Grade degree)
- Current secondary teachers seeking to add middle grades certification
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Graduate School
- Must be licensed teacher.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- In elementary schools (5th grade), middle schools, and high schools (9th grade).
How Do I Get More Information?