- Master of Arts in Education: School Media Librarian
- Certification Preparation Program: School Media Librarian
- Options available to add endorsements to teaching certification in English as a Second Language (ESL), Environmental Education, Gifted Education, Instructional Computer Technology, Teacher Leader, or Literacy Specialist.
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Licensed teachers interested in becoming a school media librarian.
- This program provides teachers with both degree (MAED) and non-degree (Rank I and/or Certificate in Library Science) program options.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Graduate School
- Must be licensed teacher in elementary, middle, or secondary teaching certification program.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Teachers and school media librarians in Kentucky and across the nation.
How Do I Get More Information?
- Visit https://ekuonline.eku.edu/education/master-arts-education-literacy-p-12
- Email or telephone the Program Coordinator
- Ralph Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 859 -622-8087