- M.A. in History
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Teachers seeking to gain more historical knowledge while earning a higher rank
- Students interested in preparing for a doctoral program in history
- Students interested in earning a graduate degree to prepare for work in museums, historical societies, and other fields
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- GRE scores: 153 Verbal and 4.0 Analytical Writing (GRE waived if overall undergraduate GPA is 2.5 or higher)
- GPA: Overall undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or GPA of 2.75 in last 60 semester hours of the baccalaureate program
- Degree: Completion of at least a satisfactory undergraduate minor in history or the equivalent
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Morehead State University
- Michigan State University - Graduate Student
- Madison North Hopkins High School
- Rockcastle County High School
- EKU Department of History
- EKU Athletic Department
How Do I Get More Information?
- Email Graduate Coordinator Dr. Tim Smit - email@example.com
- Look at the following website: