- Gifted Education (P-12) with Teacher Leader Endorsement
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Current Elementary Education Teachers
- Current Middle Grades Teachers
- Current Secondary Education Teachers
- Current Gifted Education Teachers
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Prospective graduate students must meet the admissions requirements of the Graduate School.
- Candidates without prior graduate coursework must either have earned an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (or a GPA of 3.25 or higher in their last 60 hours) or they must submit either GRE or MAT scores.
- Candidates must have a valid state teaching certification.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- In gifted education programs teaching in elementary, middle, and high schools throughout the state.
How Do I Get More Information?