- Master of Arts in Education: Elementary Education (P-5)
- Concentration options in advanced standing and non-teaching.
- Endorsements options including teaching certification in English as a Second Language (ESL), Environmental Education, Gifted Education, Instructional Computer Technology, Math Literacy Specialist (K-5), Literacy (P-12), or Teacher Leader
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Current elementary teachers
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Graduate School
- Must be licensed teacher elementary teacher.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- In elementary schools
How Do I Get More Information?