Master of Arts in Education in School Leadership leading to a combined Level 1 and 2 School Principal certificate.
Educational Specialist in Administration and Supervision leading to Levels 1 and 2 combined certifications as a Principal, Supervisor of Instruction, and Director of Pupil Personnel Services
Certificate for School Superintendent
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
Teachers who want to become school leaders and administrators in K-12 schools.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Master of Arts in Education in Instructional Leadership Requirements:
- Completion of an initial teaching certification program
- 3.0 undergraduate GPA or a 3.25 in the last 60 hours completed to be admitted without a GRE or MAT score.
- If the minimum GPA is not met, then a GRE Verbal score of 150, Quantitative score of 143, Analytical Writing score of 4.0 OR MAT score of 375
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
Many are K-12 teachers and administrators in Kentucky Schools.
How Do I Get More Information?
- Contact Raymond.Lauk@eku.edu for more information.