Who Would be Interested in This Program?
Individuals who hold a master’s degree in counseling and who are interested in pursuing further opportunities in becoming a counselor educator or supervisor.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Master's degree in education or a related field with a minimum graduate GPA of 3.5
- Completed application packet which consists of:
- Completed graduate application
* Completed graduate application
* Transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
* Resume of professional experience
* Score reports from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Millers Analogies Test (MAT)
* A brief essay describing the relationship between the applicant's professional goals and
their chosen Ed.D. program concentration area
* At least three letters of recommendation - including at least
one each from a peer, supervisor, and a college/university faculty member.
- Hold a 60-hour master’s degree from a CACREP accredited program or its equivalent
- Complete three years of professional experience
How do I get more information?