- Associate Degree in General Studies
- Bachelor's Degree in General Studies
Who Would be Interested in General Studies?
A degree in general studies builds critical thinking, communication and quantitative skills and is ideal for individuals who have some college credits, but have not yet earned a degree
Why General Studies?
A general studies degree provides students with a strong academic foundation and is applicable to a number of career fields.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Higher education is a critical component of advancing in the workforce. Earning a degree requires not only hard work, but a significant time commitment and sometimes life gets in the way.
- If you started your degree and had to stop for any reason, EKU’s online general studies degree could be the first step to reaching your goals.
- The general studies degree program has a generous credit transfer policy and is ideal for individuals with previous college credits.
- The degree is also flexible and can be applied to jobs in a variety of fields including:
- Real estate
- Social services
How Do I Get More Information?
On-Campus Program Information
Contact our General Studies Coordinator, Sharon Lee
Online Program Information