- B.S. in Occupational Science
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
Who Would be Interested in Occupational Therapy?
- Students who want opportunities for service learning and faculty/student research
- Students with a future goal of being an Occupational Therapist with a strong foundational knowledge in occupation and occupation based practice
- Students interested in rural practice
Why Occupational Therapy?
- Nationally ranked by US News and World Report
- Educational continuum from baccalaureate to doctoral degrees
- Opportunity to learn from a large faculty with diverse background
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- PSY 200
- BIO 171 & 301
- STA 215
- GPA 3.0 or higher
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Hospital of the King's Daughters, Virginia Beach, VA
- Neuro Restorative, Georgetown, KY
- Gateway Rehabilitation Hospital, Florence, KY
How Do I Get More Information?
Are There Scholarship Opportunities?
Yes, the Department has several scholarships at the undergraduate and graduate levels.