Master of Science in Nursing – Rural Health Family Nurse Practitioner
Master of Science in Nursing - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Administration
What Are the Requirements to Apply to the Program?
1. Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program.
2. RN license from an approved state that is free and unrestricted, meaning that it has not been subject to reprimand, revocation, probation, suspension, restriction, limitation, disciplinary action, discretionary review/hearing or encumbrance nor had any type of complaint filed against it.
3. A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
4. 3-hour graduate or undergraduate course in statistics with a grade of “C” or higher.
5. MSN-FNP and MSN-PMHNP applicants must have at least one year of RN experience by the time their application is submitted.
Admission is competitive. Selection is based on careful consideration of all application materials, including but not limited to, academic transcripts, the applicant’s goal statement, three required professional references, and professional work experience. In addition to the criteria listed, an interview may be requested.
How Do I Get More Information?