Get the Program Guide
- B.B.A. in Management, General Management Concentration
- B.B.A. in Management, Entrepreneurship Concentration
- B.B.A. in Management, Human Resource Management Concentration
- Minor, Entrepreneurship
- Certificate, Sales
Who Would be Interested in Management?
- Are seeking leadership skills
- Want opportunities for career advancement
- Want opportunities for travel through global assignments
- Are self-motivated and are interested in owning a business
- Management is accredited by AACSB International.
- Students are prepared for careers in small business settings as well as corporate settings.
- Students have co-operative education opportunities in both options.
- Students may participate in two professional student organizations, SAM and SHRME.
- Students are taught by academically qualified faculty.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to this Program?
Students may select the Management, General Management option or the Management, Human Resource Management option as their major upon applying to the university.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Sherwin Williams Company
- Hitachi Automotive Systems of America Inc.
- Lexmark International
How Do I Get More Information?
Are There Scholarship Opportunities?
Opal and Kermit Patterson Scholarship