- Occupational Safety
- School Safety
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Individuals wishing to enter or maintain a current position in occupational safety management
- Military personnel wishing to transition into a rewarding career serviced in any of the areas of SSEM
- Industry or public service personnel who need additional credentialing or wish to pursue specialty areas within SSEM
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Or If Undergraduate GPA is below 3.0:
- GRE score of Verbal 149, Quantitative 141, Analytical 3.0 or above
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- State and Federal OSHA
- Homeland security positions in state and federal government
- Marathon Oil
How Do I Get More Information?