- Therapeutic Recreation
- Recreation Management
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Students that earn a degree in Recreation and Park Administration are positioned for a variety of career opportunities in Recreation Management, Special Events Programming, Natural Resource Management, Outdoor and Adventure Recreation, Tourism and Resort Management, Therapeutic Recreation, Facility Management, Church Recreation, Campus Recreation, Military Recreation, Camps, Non-Profit Organizations like the YMCA, Girl Scouts, 4-H Club and Boys and Girl's Club.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- REC 280 or 480 & REC 350 may be required for students entering the program without a recreation degree.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Kentucky State Parks
- Georgetown Parks & Recreation Department
- EKU Campus Recreation
- Tehachapi Valley Recreation and Parks District
- Lexington Parks and Recreation
- FT Knox
How Do I Get More Information?