- General Program
- Concentration in Mathematics
- Concentration in Computer Science
- Concentration in Statistics
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Anyone who wants to pursue a career that requires mathematical or statistical skills in government or industry
- Students who want to strengthen their mathematics background before applying to a Ph.D. program
- Mathematics teachers who want to expand their knowledge of their content area, earn a master's degree, or pursue a change in rank
- Individuals who want to earn at least 18 hours of graduate credits in
mathematics in order to teach dual-enrollment courses or other college-level courses
- Individuals interested in becoming SAS programmers
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- GRE scores of at least 144 in Verbal Reasoning and at least 147 in Quantitative Reasoning
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 or undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 on the last 60 hours
- Required prerequisites for the core courses in mathematics (applicants who do not have this preparation may be granted admission but are required to take the courses needed to strengthen their backgrounds)
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Community colleges and universities
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Secondary schools
- As graduate assistants in graduate school
How Do I Get More Information?