- Elementary Education (P-5) with Teacher Leader Endorsement
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Current Elementary Education Teachers
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Prospective graduate students must meet the admission requirements of the Graduate School.
- Candidates without prior graduate coursework must either have earned an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (or an undergraduate GPA of 3.25 or higher in their last 60 hours) or they must submit either GRE or MAT scores.
- Candidates must have valid state certifications to teach at the Elementary Grade level.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- In elementary school programs across the state
How Do I Get More Information?