Get the Program Guide
- B.S. in Construction Management
- B.S./M.S. "3+2" Program in Construction Management
- Minor in Construction Management
- Minor in Land Surveying
- Certificate in Land Surveying
- Online Graduate Certificate in Construction Management
Who Would be Interested in Construction Management?
- Construction Management is a good fit for those students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
- Students who like to work with their hands and to see tangible results of their efforts are well suited for success in Construction Management.
- The usage of computers in all aspects of construction projects makes Construction Management an especially interesting career field for those students interested in Information Technology.
Why Construction Management?
Construction Management is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education.
Learn from the Best
- CM faculty members have practical experience as Owner, Designer, and Contractor.
- The faculty has qualifications of Professional Engineer, Licensed Surveyor, LEED-AP, Project Management Professional, Planning and Scheduling Professional, as well as Certified Professional Constructor.
- The faculty has a wealth of experience in public, commercial, residential, and industrial construction projects.
Internship and Co-Op Opportunities
- Students will take two credit hours of internship/co-op.
- One credit hour is usually taken during the summers before both the junior and senior years.
- Students may select a local, state, regional, or national contractor for internship/co-op employment.
Rewarding Career Opportunities
Most graduates pursue careers with general Contracting firms starting in a variety of entry level management positions such as:
- Assistant Project Manager
- Office Engineer
- Construction Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Project Engineer
- Cost Engineer
- Field Engineer
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
Students may select Construction Management upon applying to the university.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Bechtel Corporation
- Brett Construction Company
- Gray Construction
- Messer Construction Company
How Do I Get More Information?
Are There Scholarship Opportunities?
- Richard A. Brooker/Associated General Contractors of Kentucky Scholarship
- Murray S. Riffee Scholarship
- Rodney Ratliff Scholarship
- Ed Swinford Scholarship
- Ralph W. Whalin Scholarship