Great journeys begin at EKU. Find out more information about academic majors, explore student life opportunities and discover why Eastern Kentucky University is a special place to learn and grow.
Get the Program Guide
B.S. in Business and Marketing Education
Who Would be Interested in Business and Marketing Education?
- Have good communication skills
- Are interested in working with young people
- Have an outgoing personality
- Possess a desire to serve others
- Are motivated to help others succeed
Why Business and Marketing Education?
- Business and Marketing Education is accredited by NCATE.
- Students graduating from this program are certified to teach grades 5-12.
- Students have the opportunity for membership in Pi Omega Pi National Business Education Honorary Society, EKU's oldest student organization.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to this Program?
Students may select Business and Marketing Education upon applying to the university.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Madison County School System
- Fayette County School System
- Laurel County School System
How Do I Get More Information?
Are There Scholarship Opportunities?
Kermit and Opal Patterson Scholarship